2000 Kirker Pass Rd, Concord, CA 94521
Snoop Dogg is coming back to the Bay with special Guests Cypress Hill, Method Man and Redman on April 16!
• $20 for one ticket for general admission lawn (up to $31.25 value)
• $25 for one ticket for seating in 200-level (up to $37.75 value)
Mt. Kushmore Wellness Retreat featuring Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill, Method Man & Redman
• Snoop Dogg: From Dr. Dre protégé to household name, Snoop became an industry unto himself with hip-hop classics such as “Gin and Juice” and “Drop It Like It’s Hot,” delivered in his signature laid-back, laconic drawl.
• Method Man and Redman: Red & Meth, Meth & Red—these two hip-hop luminaries (one a cofounder of the Wu-Tang Clan, the other a Def Squad member) have been collaborating on albums and movies for their entire careers. Those years spent together—creating Blackout! and Blackout! 2—have given them a deep-seated connection that enables them to volley rhymes like lyrical Ping-Pong balls.
• Cypress Hill: The groundbreaking hip-hop outfit unleashes the lazy, menacing sound that made tracks such as “Insane in the Brain” massive hits.