Named after a famous British music venue, The Brixton serves American fare in a hip, rock ‘n’ roll–inspired setting. Try out lunch or dinner for up to 50% off!
• Break up the workweek with lunch at this popular Cow Hollow spot.
• Starters like avocado toast topped with shaved red onion and toasted almonds will begin your meal on a delicious note.
• Featuring a grass-fed patty, red onions, pickles, Roma tomato and the cheese of your choice, the Prather Ranch burger is sure to satisfy the heartiest appetite. You can also dig into a grilled carnitas sandwich with San Joaquin Gold cheese or classic pasta carbonara.
• If you have a sweet tooth, the dessert menu features an apple crostada with bourbon and whipped maple chèvre and rich butterscotch pot de crème.
• There’s also a selection of classic cocktails, like a dirty martini, cucumber-basil gimlet and Moscow Mule.
ABOUT THE BRIXTON:
At The Brixton, everything from the decor to the soundtrack is inspired by rock ‘n’ roll. Named after a famous London music venue, the Cow Hollow spot serves approachable American cuisine in a laid-back atmosphere. On Sundays, guests can look forward to slow-roasted prime rib, while Wednesday offers half-priced bottles of wine from open to close. Throughout the week, bites like blue crab–topped deviled eggs, housemade pretzel knots and a black bean burger satisfy almost any palate. Round out your meal with a classic Sazerac or a cucumber-basil gimlet, and you’ll soon be plotting a return visit.