428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
While most of the country is saddened that end of summer is near, San Francisco rejoices as temperatures begin to rise. Start off the San Francisco summer the right way at SoMa StrEat Food Park with a Labor Day Weekend picnic party.
Celebrate your Sunday with a DJ, food truck brunch specials, and (most importantly) bottomless Sangrias!
Labor Day Weekend – Bottomless Sangria Sunday!
Sunday, September 4, 2017 | 11am to 4pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park
428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
FREE with Facebook RSVP (click “Going”)
– Early Bird $30 all-you-can-drink ticket (11am to 4pm)
– $35 all-you-can-drink ticket (11am to 4pm) available at the door day of event
– Live DJ jamming throughout the day
– Brunch specials from SF’s top food trucks!
Yummy Food Truck Lineup
– Bobcha: Korean Cuisine
– El Calamar: Peruvian Cuisine
– Firetrail Pizza: Wood-fired Pizzas
– La Jefa: Mexican Cuisine
– No No Burger: Vegan Burgers
– Nucha Empanadas: Argentine Empanadas
– Odang Udon: Handmade Udon Bowls
– Torraku Ramen: Ramen
– More to come!