Fleet Week is here! Get ready for a weekend full of rooftop parties, flowing libations, awesome air shows and more! Check out the schedule and plan your weekend (and leave some extra time if you are driving…traffic will be a nightmare)
This year, the Airshow will include The Blue Angels, Navy Leap Frogs, Team Oracle, United Airlines, RCAF, USCG, Lucas Oil Air Shows, Air Force F16, and the Canadian Snowbirds.
Air Show Schedule:
October 5, 1PM to 5PM Airshow practice
October 6, 12PM to 4PM Airshow
October 7, 12PM to 4PM Airshow
October 8, 12PM to 4PM Airshow
October 9, 10AM Blue Angels departure from the Bay Area
Where to Watch the Airshow:
- Pier 39: You will be close to the action, but it gets really crowded here. However, it’s a great place to see most of the show. Try to find a spot with a clear view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Aquatic Park: There is a small stadium here with seats facing out over the bay. You will get a great view of the Fleet Week San Francisco Air Show from here, although the maneuvers over the Golden Gate Bridge will be harder to see.
- Crissy Field: There will be fewer people on this side, which makes it a nicer viewing area. This is a great place to see the Blue Angels’ maneuvers near the bridge. It is a little further away from the main action though, so the trees may block out a little bit of the show.
- Marina Green: Just to the east of Crissy Field is the Marina Green. This large green space offers a great look at the air show. You can also buy premium tickets for this area so you don’t have to fight for a place to watch the fun. Tickets for the premium section are already on sale.
Muni: The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency will be providing extra Muni service for Fleet Week.
Caltrain: Extra capacity will be provided Saturday Saturday and Sunday morning for passengers heading to Fleet Week, as well as extra capacity post event.
Angel Island-Tiburon Ferry: A unique way to view both the Parade of Ships and Air Show. Click here for details
Red & White Fleet 2.5-Hour Fleet Week Cruise
- 2.5-hour afternoon cruise to see the Blue Angels
- Offered Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of Fleet Week
- Cruise leaves at 1:30pm (please arrive at least 30 minutes before departure)
- Outdoor decks with incredible views of the performance
- Enjoy a light appetizer buffet of sandwiches, salads, antipasti, fruit, and dessert
- Leaves from Pier 43 1/2 in Fisherman’s Wharf
- $80 for Adults (18+), $56 for Youth (5-17)
- Book tickets
Blue & Gold 2-Hour Cruise
- Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to 4pm (please arrive at least 45 minutes in advance)
- Includes a buffet lunch with items such as clam chowder, spring salad, spinach dip, sandwiches, desserts, and more
- Cruise also includes an open house bar with cocktails, house beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Tickets start at $90 for adults and $60 for children
- Click here to buy your tickets today
Cruise on the SS Jeremiah O’Brien
- Saturday, October 7 from 10am to 5pm (boards at 9am)
- Cruise around the bay in the morning and get front row seats for the air show in the afternoon
- Catch the air show from 12:30pm to 4pm (with the Blue Angels performing from 3pm to 4pm)
- Complimentary continental breakfast and coffee once you are aboard
- Yummy hot dog lunch provided by Annie’s Hot Dogs (plus It’s-It Ice Cream!), though you are also welcome to bring your own lunch
- Complimentary water, soft drinks, wine, and beer
- Tickets are $140 for adults (age 17+) and $85 for children (age 5-16)
- There is also a $330 family group option for up to 2 adults and 2 youth
- Click here to learn more and book your tickets today
Fleet Week Float
- Leave from one of three locations: Berkeley, Tiburon, or San Francisco
- Leaves Berkeley Marina at 11:30am
- Leaves from Tiburon at 12pm
- Leaves from SF at 12:30pm
- 4 to 5 hour cruise depending on departure location
- Book your tickets here