Do you drink a lot of wine? Save yourself the hassle and get a hand-picked selection of amazing wines delivered to your door! Perfect for Italian wine lovers, this covetable case includes a 99-point Super Tuscan, gold medal pinot grigio, rare pink prosecco and more.
$89.99 ($282.84 value) for The Italian Lover’s Case (15 Bottles)
- 12 bottles of premium Italian wine (choice of all reds, all whites or a mix of both)
- Three bonus bottles of rare pink prosecco –
- Tasting notes and serving tips –
- This exclusive case is curated by WSJwine’s Italy expert Davy Zyw, a former Michelin-starred sommelier who spends his days traveling up and down “the boot” seeking out small-production wines of exceptional quality and value.
- Designed to woo you, the mixed case features everything from a 99-point Super Tuscan and gold medal pinot grigio to a 2010 vintage Chianti Classico Reserva and top-estate Gavi di Gavi.
- Customize your case by choosing all reds, all whites or a delicious mix of both. Whichever you pick, you’ll receive three bonus bottles of pink prosecco from the acclaimed Ca’ Bolani estate, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Every bottle comes with detailed tasting notes, complete with info on the wine’s region and maker, as well as expert serving and pairing tips.
- Convenient delivery to your home or office means no heavy lifting or running to the wine store at the last minute.
- WSJwine comes from a name you can trust—The Wall Street Journal—and offers a simple way to discover new, great-value wines from the world’s most exciting regions. The service also offers a 100-percent money-back guarantee on every bottle, though we doubt you’ll need it.
- Every year, the WSJwine team tastes more than 40,000 wines from hundreds of small estates across the globe to bring you the very best.
With WSJwine from The Wall Street Journal, you can be confident that each bottle you open will be well received. The convenient service is a gateway to discovering new, top-value wines from the world’s most exciting regions, with bottles delivered directly to your door. Every year, the WSJwine team tastes some 40,000 wines from hundreds of small estates across the globe—in California, France, Italy, Argentina and beyond—to offer you the very best. Each carefully selected wine has quality, individuality and a little flair, bringing something new to your table. You also can rely on expert advice, first-class customer service and, in the unlikely event that you’re dissatisfied, a 100-percent money-back guarantee.